SOLARMETER® 9.4 - VISIBLE BLUE LIGHT METER.
A Hand Held Digital Blue Light Radiometer with Integral Sensor.
This product is no longer in stock
Applications of SOLARMETER® 9.4 :
• Blue lamp Intensity
• Blue LED Intensity
• Eyewear Actinic Block Comparison
• Aquarium Lamp Aging
• Acne Lamp Aging
• Photosynthetic Action Spectrum Blue Band
Features and Benefits of SOLARMETER® 9.4 :
• Hand Held Integral Sensor
• Accurate Calibration
• NIST Traceable
• Compact and Durable
• LCD Readout
GaP Photodiode packaged in hermetically sealed UV glass window cap.
Filter used to narrow response as shown on Spectral Response Graph.
Meter Operation :
To operate your Solarmeter, aim the sensor window located on the top panel of the meter directly at a light source.
Press and hold the push-button switch on the face of the meter. For best results take note of the distance the reading was taken from the source in order to ensure repeatable results.
Battery operation voltage is viable from 9V down to 6.5V. Below 6.5V the numbers on the LCD display will begin to dim indicating the need for battery replacement. Under typical service load a standard 9V battery will last around 2 years.
Proper Usage of Solarmeter® Blue Light Radiometer :
• Wear actinic eye protection when checking intense light sources.
• Allow lights to warm-up prior to taking readings (at least 5 min).
• For individual light intensity, hold meter close to LED or lamp.
• For effective light intensity, hold meter at working distance from the light source.
• When checking aging of lights, keep measuring distance and locations constant.
• Lights should be replaced when output drops to about 70% of their original (new) readings.
• If unsure of what new values were, replace an adjacent light with a new identical one and compare the two.
• Do not subject the meter to extremes in temperature, humidity, shock or dust.
• Use a dry, soft cloth to clean the intrument. Keep sensor free of oil, dirt, etc.
Irradiation Range : 0-199.9 mW/cm² Blue Light
Response : 422-499nm
Resolution : 0.1 mW/cm²
Conversion Rate : 3.0 Readings/Sec
Display : 3.5 Digit LCD
Digit Size : 0.4 inch High
Operation Temperature : 32° F to 90° F
Operation Humidity : 5% to 90% RH
Accuracy : ±10% to NIST Ref. Meter
Dimensions : 4.2L x 2.4W x 0.9D (in.)
Weight : 4.5 OZ. (Including Battery)
Power Source : 9-Volt DC Battery
Lens : UV Glass
Ordering Information :
Model 9.4 : Blue Light Radiometer